THE BASENESS OF HOLLYWOOD SERIES AND PROGRAMS AS EVIDENCE OF A SICK, AMORAL SOUL DEVOID OF GOD IN THE WEST
Proverbs 26:18, 19: “As a mad man who casteth firebrands, arrows, and death, So is the man that deceiveth his neighbour, and saith, Am not I in sport?”
Proverbs 28:4, 10: “They that forsake the law praise the wicked: but such as keep the law contend with them…Whoso causeth the righteous to go astray in an evil way, he shall fall himself into his own pit: but the upright shall have good things in possession.”
Ephesians 5:3-16: “But fornication, and all uncleanness or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints. Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks. For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God. Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. Be not partakers with them. For ye were sometimes darkness, but now ye are light in the Lord: walk as children of light: For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth; Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord. And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them. For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret. But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light. See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.”
I Thessalonians 5:21, 22: “Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Abstain from all appearance of evil.”
From a clear analysis of the above Scriptures, we discover that:
- A person who engages in deception thinks he is having fun and games and is seen as a mad person who throws out dangerous things, even death.
- a) Those that forsake God’s Law will praise the wicked, but those that keep God’s Law will fight against the wicked.
- b) Those that cause the righteous to stumble into evil ways shall also fall into their own evil traps. Those that are upright shall have good in possession at the end.
- a) Things that should not be named (talked about or even treated casually in speech) among saints (believers): fornication, all uncleanness, covetousness, filthiness, foolish talking, and jesting (making jokes of all manner of evil as well as jokes at the expense of what is holy and at the expense of others).
- b) Thanks to God and others should be given instead.
- c) People who will not be in the kingdom of Christ and God: whoremongers (promoters of sexual filth and fornicators), unclean person, covetous persons who are also called idolaters (since they worship created things not God). The wrath of God shall come upon all these as children of disobedience.
- d) We must not partake in these aforementioned but walk as children of light in the Lord who have been delivered from darkness.
- e) Since light is what we are, then the fruit of the Spirit (goodness, righteousness and truth) should be in us and thus we can prove what is acceptable unto the Lord.
- f) We should not have anything to do with the works of darkness but should shun them, and it is shameful to even speak about those things done in secret.
- g) The light of God shall shun and expose evil works through good works. Good works are manifest to all as light.
- h) We should walk wisely and not as fools, since we are in evil days and time is short.
We are to prove(test) all things and to hold fast to that which is good as well as abstain not only from evil, but even any appearance of it…
READ IT: http://shoebat.com/2017/03/15/sign-of-sickness-in-the-soul-of-the-west-the-case-of-blasphemous-hollywood-programs-contrasted-with-hong-kong-movies-hong-kong-movies-having-more-respect-and-honour-towards-christianity-is-a-sign-of/